Relay Switch 2 x 1,5kW (FGS-222)
Radio controlled Fibaro Double On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate two independent devices of combine current up to 10A. Fibaro Double On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected devices either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
The installation of Fibaro modules takes about 3 minutes. All you need to do is remove a given switch (e.g. the one responsible for switching the lights on and off) from the wall, disconnect it from the wires coming out of the wall, connect the Fibaro module to the wires and reconnect the switch to the module. Next you need to screw the switch into the wall, and thus complete the process of physical installation.
Each Fibaro System module is only 42.5 mm long, 37.0 mm wide and 15.9 mm high, which makes them the world's smallest devices of this type. Some other advantages of the Fibaro System include neat appearance, reliability and perfection.
Double relay switch capable of operating two independent loads of up to 1.5KW (6.5A) each.
- Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller
- The smallest device of this type in the World!
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Independent control of two separate loads (1.5KW / 6.5A each)
- Maximum load per channel: 6.5A (1.5Kw)
- Maximum total load: 10A
- Can use mains or alternative power supply for load (including DC)
- Works with AC power supply only (110-230V AC)